Stained glass machine
Filling systems allow to create an ornamental or subject decorative composition of any complexity, including imitation of stained glass and the effect of engraving.
DIRECTIONS FILLING SYSTEM
1. STAINED GLASS EQUIPMENT
Stained glass machines are designed to create products imitating a classic stained glass. Other words, the machine draws a contour that divides the stained-glass pattern into segments,simulating the soldered seams in a classic stained-glass. That’s why the name of such stained-glass, as well as the equipment where they are produced - Contour. Their second name is Filled stained-glass, because the intercontour space is filled with background lacquer, with the addition of various pigments, depending on the stained-glass pattern. Pattern makers can reproduce a picture of any complexity, various sizes on ordinary and satin glass, mirror, plexiglass and other materials.
All stained-glass machines perform one function - they apply the contour of stained-glass pattern, but at the same time there are major differences between the items of the pattern makers.
- Firstly: the size of the working area - the customer has the opportunity to choose the size of the machine’s working area, based on the characteristics of his products and the area of the premises where the equipment will be located.
- Secondly: high-speed mode - different machine models have different contour drawing speed. Here you need to take into account the scale of production of finished products. For example: for the manufacture of exclusive designer products with flooded stained-glass windows, a machine with a low speed may come up, while a factory producing cabinet furniture and interior doors will need a stained-glass machine with a higher performance.
- Thirdly: additional machine options - there are models of stained-glass machines equipped with the function of drawing a contour on curved surfaces, and curvilinear cutting of glass and film.
2. PATINATION OF FURNITURE FACADES
- Equipment for patinating furniture facades AirGraf significantly simplifies and automates the patina application process.
- Drawings can be applied to both flat parts and embossed parts.
- The minimum material thickness is 5 mm.
- Automatic cleaning system allows you to easily change the color of the patina.
3. FILLING SYSTEMS FOR DOSING SILICONE, POLYURETHANE, LUBRICANTS.
One of the priority areas that our company will bring to the market in the near future.Dosing of materials is required at the stages of vehicle assembly, in the manufacture of furniture or interior items. Precision dosing of materials allows you to comply with all production standards with high accuracy and to exclude the appearance of defects in the process of work as much as possible.